Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cosmo

One of my community members brought home Cosmo from work.

Here's an excerpt of something that I thought was amusingly familiar. Maybe we should bring back the chamberpot for drunks?

Wet Wake-Up Call

"My commute to work is an hour long. So when my company had a holiday party, a coworker offered to let me stay the night at her house, which is near the office. Since I didn't have to drive, I took advantage of the open bar. When we got back to her place, I passed out. I woke up the next morning and felt a big wet spot underneath me. I was so drunk, I had peed the bed...and I had to tell my coworker. Later that day, the entire office knew about my accident." - Kristen, 33

1 comment:

  1. HAHA, oh Teresa... You are never allowed to drunkenly pass out in my bed ever again.

    ReplyDelete