Friday, January 11, 2008

I hope Matt's not my twin...

Check out this article on CNN.com:
British twins who had been separated at birth learned they were related only after they had become husband and wife, a senior British lawmaker said. The marriage has been annulled


I can't imagine falling in love with someone and marrying them, only to find out that I was their twin separated at birth. I mean, we've all heard stories of identical twins being separated and finding each other (Sister Sister anyone?), but this would be so much worse.

I've often feared that I'd find someone and have them turn out to be a blood relative that I wasn't aware of - my mom's family is very large and I haven't seen most of them in years, and my Grandma's blood family.... who knows. I think I'll make Matt show me his family tree sometime soon just to be on the safe side.

No comments:

Post a Comment