Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FLUFFY FINGERS!




Michael: Were you part of a gang?
Darryl: Uh, yeah, yeah I was.
Michael: I KNEW it.
Michael: What are we talking about here, Crips, Bloods?
Darryl: Both. Yeah, them, and the Latin Kings, the Warriors, Newsies
Michael: Ok, so dig this. You're on the street, and one of your gang disses you.
Darryl: Oh my goodness.
Michael: Yeah. Right. So what do you do to get 'em to make it right?
Darryl: Well see, um, in a gang world, we use something called fluffy fingers.
Michael: What is that?
Darryl: That's when someone really gets in your face, you know you just, start ticklin' 'em.
Michael: Really?
Darryl: Yeah. And he starts tickling you. And pretty soon you laughing and hugging. Before you know it, you've forgotten the whole thing. Y'all just go to church together, get an ice cream cone.
Michael: I would have never though that...gangs would be tickling each other.
Darryl: Oh. It's a fact of life.

3 comments:

  1. I watched this episode last week, and it was one of the funniest Office bits I've seen. :D Are you excited for the new season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darryl is one of the best characters on the show, and I wish he got more screen time.

    ReplyDelete