Friday, November 7, 2008

Ice Skating

thoughts...

Saturday
5pm- dinner at Marrakesh Moroccan Restaurant (bring cash monies if you want so that it is easy to split up the bill- I don't know how they will do the tab). Here is a review of the restaurant
http://www.spokane7.com/food/stories/?ID=613

7:30- Ice Skating-
- bring:
- ice skates if you have them
- mittens
- hats
- a love for corny late 90s pop music
-a thermos of hot chocolate with your favorite addition (peppermint schnapps, coconut schnapps, Kahlua, Baileys etc) to share.

Does that work for everyone?

2 comments:

  1. YES! I'll be there with my SP Teris on. :) Also I don't mind driving. ALSO, I have two good thermoses if anyone wants to borrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in. I promise I won't share with anyone so you all will remain healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete