Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Steve's Going Away


I was thinking that in a couple days Steve will be leaving (all of an hour away I realize but still), and his parents will be in town to help him move to Pullman, but I was thinking we could do something with him. Tomorrow maybe lunch at Taste of India, then that night at 710 barbecue some sausages, drink some beers, smoke a cigar...? Thoughts? I figured that these would all be simple things Steve would enjoy, then his parents will be in town and they'll probably take him to dinner and blah blah blah parent things.

5 comments:

  1. we could do something tonight too so it's not all tomorrow, and his parents may be in town tomorrow and make some things difficult. Craven, want to do something tonight over there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a good time. I might be busy tonight but I'd love to donate a beer or five tomorrow night, if that works out and I am invited.

    For the record, tonight is also Mary's last night in the Spo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Rachel, you are invited. I didn't know it was Mary's last night. Steve's will have to be tomorrow then, unless there is a combo Steve/Mary party where Steve and Mary finally release all their sexual tension which has been going on for 4 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca and I are having dinner with her Mom, but we could probably come over after that

    ReplyDelete